Happy Monday! I’m super excited to be sharing a truly incredible recipe with you here today, created especially for RAOP by the oh so talented Liz Gallagher of Unbaked Cake Co.
I first met Liz at a Game of Thrones potluck one of our mutual friend’s hosted, and she brought the most incredible avocado dip ever (I’m still after that recipe). I quickly learned that Liz pretty much never shows up anywhere without a wildly impressive appetizer or dessert, and I was so excited when she told me she was planning on launching a Kickstarter to help expand her delicious raw vegan baking far and wide.
To help Liz promote her baking endeavours, we got together and dreamed up a delicious raw vegan tart recipe that’s loaded with nutrition, flavour, and floral amazingness. We called it the “White Chocolate Raspberry Rose Tart”, and you can find the recipe below!
White Chocolate Raspberry Rose Cheesecake
1 cup raw cashews
1 cup raw almonds
2 tbsp agave
1 tbsp water
pinch of salt
1 1/2 cup raw cashews
1 cup raspberries
1/2 cup agave
1/2 cup water
1/4 cup coconut oil, melted
1/4 cup cacao butter, melted
1-2 tbsp rose water (depending on potency)
1 tsp beet juice
seeds from 1 vanilla bean
1. For the crust, process cashews and almonds in a food processor until finely ground. Add salt, agave and water and pulse until it comes together
2. Press crust into a 9 inch spring form pan and set aside
3. For the filling, process all ingredients in a food processor or high speed blender until smooth and creamy
4. Pour filling into spring form pan and let it set in the freezer overnight
5. Garnish with fresh raspberries, white chocolate roses and/or whatever else you may have on hand – crumbled leftover crust, beet pulp, coconut flakes, chopped nuts, etc.
6. Slice and enjoy!